Some tips to regain your mobility
- The perennial sore neck during extended sessions at the computer are not that muscular. Indeed, the optic nerves attached to the vertebrae. Take the time to close your eyes at work or to change your field of vision, your neck will thank you.
- Tired heavy legs? Take the time to lift your legs when you sit. Better still, lying on the ground, lift your legs and press against the wall for a few minutes. Your metabolic waste (lactic acid and others) will be clean and your circulation will be better.
- Observe the cats is very informative, Like our feline companions, take the time to stretch in bed and then turn around to the side and push up with arms to get up. You purr of pleasure...
- In bed, we adopt the positions willingly harmfull to the back. The position on the stomach should be avoided. Adopt rather than lying on his back with a pillow like cushion slipped under the knees or the position on the side with a pillow adapted or slightly raised.
- Gentlemen, wearing a wallet in the back pocket of your pants causing frequent back pain and sciatica. For you to see...._